See the above link
Forex and CFDs are leveraged products, incur a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, please ensure you understand the risks involved and take into account your level of experience. Seek independent advice if necessary. QuickTrade (Pty) Ltd is an authorised Financial Services Provider (“FSP”) regulated by the Financial Services Conduct Authority of South Africa, FSP No. 45262
Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013.
The act aims to protect personal information. POPIA seeks to regulate every step of the processing of personal information from how personal information must be handled when it is collected until the time it is destroyed. But what exactly should be considered as personal information and what does processing mean?
Personal information broadly means any information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person or where applicable, an identifiable, existing juristic person (companies, CC’s etc.) and includes, but is not limited to:
- contact details: such as email addresses, telephone numbers, physical addresses etc.
- demographic information: such as age, sex, race, ethnicity etc.
- information relating to the education or medical, financial, criminal, or employment history of the person
- biometric information: such as fingerprints
- the personal opinions, views or preferences of the person
- the views or opinions of another individual about the person
- private correspondence sent by the person or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence
- The name of the person if it appears with other personal information relating to the person or if the disclosure of the name itself would reveal information about the person.
Processing means anything that can be done with the Personal Information including collection, usage, storage, dissemination, modification, or destruction.